Go at least one hour today without technology and other forms of media. No phone, no internet, no TV, no gameboy, no I-pad, no magazines, no books. Let your mind unwind and relax away from all the stimulation. Go for a walk, sit by a tree, meditate, garden, play with a puppy. Sleeping doesn’t count.
To relieve shoulder and neck pain, try this self massage technique:
- Reach across your chest with your right hand, resting the palm on top of the left shoulder
- Keep your fingers on your back and press the knuckle of your thumb against the neck muscle
- Slowly rotate your head and neck, pressing neck muscles against the thumb knuckle
- Keep your hand in the same place, then press into your back muscle (between your shoulder blade and spine) with your fingertips and rotate your left shoulder blade
- Switch arms and repeat on the right side.
Or Treat Your Feet
Use your thumbs and a little oil or lotion to ease away tension in your feet. According to reflexologist it benefits your whole body!
1.Write a love letter to someone you love. Your mom, a friend, a cousin, or spouse. Tell them what you love about them. Tell them how grateful you are to have them in your life.
2. Mail the letter.